1. Assist the leader in the establishment and improvement of the company's performance appraisal system and complete the performance appraisal standard design;
2. Participate in the preparation and implementation of performance appraisal plans for all departments of the company;
3. Responsible for the collection, summary and analysis of performance appraisal information and periodic assessment work;
4. Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of performance appraisal work.
5. Pay attention to the competitiveness of the company's overall compensation, regularly collect information on industry information, latest compensation policies, and provide rationalization advice;
6. Familiar with the company's business, participate in the formulation and implementation of incentives and welfare programs for different business groups, and conduct regular analysis and feedback;
7. Implement the company's salary and welfare management system